Blue Opal earrings with light blue art glass, Peruvian opal, and silver hearts
You love color, but once in a while, a whisper is better than a shout. A little smaller, a little quieter, these earrings make a subtle statement. The art glass beads are pale aqua with some earth tones, a soft matte finish, and droplets of silver. Tiny rondelles of translucent Peruvian opal match the color of the art glass beads, and the silver dots are echoed by sterling silver beads and petite heart charms.
- Art glass beads by Jenelle Aubade
- Peruvian opal
- Sterling silver “swoop” style earwires
- All other metal components are sterling silver
- Heart charms have been oxidized to highlight the pattern. Do not shine with a treated polishing cloth.
- Length from top of earwire: 1 3/4 inches