La Jolla earrings with art glass beads and sterling sea life charms
Have you ever explored a tidepool? This unique habitat supports a variety of creatures, including sea stars, sea anemones, sea urchins, crabs, and sometimes even small fish. The stunning art glass beads in these earrings represent the colorful life in a tidepool.
Each bead, like every tidepool, is a little different. A sterling scallop charm accents one earring; the other has a sea star. Both have ocean-blue Swarovski crystals and tiny white freshwater pearls as finishing touches. Have some summertime beach fun even if you’re far from the ocean.
- Art glass beads by Clare Scott
- Sterling French hook earwires
- All other metal components are sterling silver
- Scallop and sea star charms have been oxidized to highlight the detail — do not shine with a treated polishing cloth
- Length from top of earwire: 1 7/8 inches