Pistachio earrings with pastel green ceramic rings and silver flower charms
Pistachio or chocolate mint? Warm weather calls for ice cream, and it’s a perfect time to wear these earrings in a soft pastel green that evokes images of classic ice cream flavors. The ceramic rings are unglazed at the top, showing the contrast between the natural clay and the glossy finish. Framed in the center of each ring is a fine silver charm stamped with a sweet little flower.
- Ceramic rings by Marsha Neal
- Rings are glazed on both sides and are about 1 inch in diameter
- Fine silver charms have a higher silver content than sterling and were hand-crafted by the Karen Hill Tribe in northern Thailand
- Sterling silver French hook earwires
- All other metal components are sterling silver
- Length from top of earwire: 1 3/4 inches