Ada brass Art Deco earrings with ivory luster art glass beads
Regular price $95.00
Art Deco design isn’t always vivid hues and gleaming metals. These Art Deco earrings have warmer, earthier colors. The art glass beads resemble coin pearls, coated with “pixie dust” for a soft matte finish and subtle luster. Their color is a shade between ivory and taupe, perfectly coordinated with the rich brown of antiqued brass charms embossed with an intricate floral and geometric Art Deco pattern. Bright brass rings with a hammered texture add a little shine.
Although they're not heavy, the earrings are long (almost 3 inches) and dramatic. Because they are made from components that are no longer available, they're truly one-of-a-kind.
- Art glass beads by Amber Ballard
- U.S.-made brass charms and rings
- 14K gold-filled French hook earwires
- All other metal components are 14K gold-filled
- Length from top of earwire: 2 7/8 inches