- At this time, I ship only to U.S. addresses.
- Orders are sent by U.S. Postal Service, First Class or Priority with tracking and insurance.
- Regular shipping is free on all orders $50.00 and up. Shipping for other orders is $5.00.
- I ship all orders within 2 business days. Shipping time can take up to 7 days.
I want you to be completely delighted with your purchase from Elfin Rabbit Artisan Jewelry. If you are not, please contact me and we’ll discuss how to make it right.
Damaged or missing items
All jewelry is packed with great care, sent in sturdy shipping boxes, and should arrive in perfect condition. If something does happen to the package, please notify me upon receipt. I will follow up with USPS and let you know what to do.
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return it for a refund. The item must be unworn, in its original condition, and with the original packaging and invoice. I must receive the returned item within 30 days of the date on which you received it.
So that you can do your holiday gift shopping early and with confidence, I allow an extended return period for the following holidays: Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day, and Christmas. Any returned items must reach me within 30 days after the holiday. Buying a gift for another occasion such as a birthday or anniversary? Tell me at the time of purchase, and I will allow returns up to 30 days after the special date.
Please follow these guidelines for making a return:
- Notify me by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For maximum protection, ship the item by a traceable carrier, packed in a box or well-padded envelope. I cannot refund your purchase if it is lost or damaged in transit.
- You will be responsible for return shipping costs.
- Allow up to 7 days for the shipment to reach me.
- Address returns to:
Elfin Rabbit Ventures, LLC
663 Sandstone Drive
Rochester Hills, MI 48309
Your refund will be given in the form of payment that you used to make the purchase.
Each item is carefully crafted with quality components. However, some materials, including glass and gemstones, can be delicate, and you should treat your jewelry with appropriate care. Please review my recommendations for jewelry care. If you have followed these guidelines and an item breaks during normal wear, please contact me at email@example.com to arrange for a repair.