Harbor Springs earrings with bronze leaves, carnelian, and enameled copper charms
Regular price $50.00
New England is a popular destination for seekers of fall color. But residents of the Midwest can go someplace closer to home: the “Tunnel of Trees” along Michigan highway M-119, north of Harbor Springs.
For your leaf-peeping vacation, or any time you want to celebrate the beauty of nature in fall, reach for these earrings. The leaf charms are bronze; keep them shiny with a polishing cloth, or let them develop a patina. Behind them lie enameled copper charms in copper and russet hues. Carnelian beads, deep orange-red with a nice translucence, provide the finishing touch.
- Enameled copper charms by Sara Lukkonen
- Bronze leaf charms
- 14K gold-filled French hook earwires
- All other metal components are 14K gold-filled
- Length from top of earwire: 2 inches
- The enameled copper charms are handmade, and each has its own “character.” As shown in the photos, there is a little bit of green on one of the earrings, which I believe is a spot of oxidation of the copper.