Gold Lotus earrings with blue art glass beads
Regular price $75.00
Antiquity meets the 21st century. Royalty of ancient Egypt wore these colors: the bright blue of a glass-like ceramic called faience, with gold and more gold. Lotus blossoms were a favorite decorative motif. The sleek saucer-shaped art glass beads in these earrings are beautiful shades of blue highlighted with shiny gold foil. Graceful lotus charms in gold-plated sterling complete a design that will make you feel regal.
- Art glass beads by Helen Chalmers
- 14K gold-filled French hook earwires
- Charms are sterling silver plated with 14K gold, with a brushed finish and anti-tarnish coating
- All other metal components are 14K gold-filled
- Length from top of earwire: 1 1/2 inches