Giselle Art Deco style maille pendant in silver and gold
Chain maille is an ancient art form, best known for its use in medieval armor. While it still has practical uses, it’s now popular for jewelry. Weaves can be simple or complex, traditional or modern.
This Art Deco-inspired pendant uses the simplest weave, a 2-in-2 chain. A brilliant chain of gold bordered by silver chains hangs from two complementary ring components — one textured gold, the other beveled silver. The pendant measures 1 1/8 inches high by 1/2 inch wide and is on an 18-inch sterling cable chain with a lobster clasp.
- Sterling silver and 14K gold-filled chain maille rings
- Sterling silver and 14K gold-filled ring components
- Sterling silver cable chain with lobster clasp
- Length of pendant: 1 1/8 inches
- Length of chain: 18 inches