Ada brass Art Deco earrings with ivory luster art glass beads
Art Deco design isn’t always vivid hues and gleaming metals. These Art Deco earrings have warmer, earthier colors. The art glass beads resemble coin pearls, coated with “pixie dust” for a soft matte finish and subtle luster. Their color is a shade between ivory and taupe, perfectly coordinated with the rich brown of antiqued brass charms embossed with an intricate floral and geometric Art Deco pattern. Bright brass rings with a hammered texture add a little shine.
Although they're not heavy, the earrings are long (almost 3 inches) and dramatic. Because they are made from components that are no longer available, they're truly one-of-a-kind.
- Art glass beads by Amber Ballard
- U.S.-made brass charms and rings
- 14K gold-filled French hook earwires
- All other metal components are 14K gold-filled
- Length from top of earwire: 2 7/8 inches