Margot silver chain maille pendant with white pearl
Regular price $95.00
Chain maille is an ancient art form, best known for its use in medieval armor. While it still has practical uses, it’s now popular for jewelry. Weaves can be simple or complex, traditional or modern.
The Byzantine weave has an intricate look, catching the light from all directions. This chain maille pendant is made of sterling silver “micro” scale rings woven into a Byzantine segment about 1 inch long and 1/8 inch wide. Finished with a white freshwater pearl drop, the pendant is on an 18-inch sterling cable chain with a lobster clasp.
- Sterling silver chain maille rings
- Freshwater pearl
- Sterling silver cable chain with lobster clasp
- All other metal components are sterling silver
- Total length of pendant: 1 1/2 inches
- Length of chain: 18 inches