Suki necklace with red art glass heart and silver flower charm
What do you want for Valentine’s Day? Hearts, flowers, and chocolate. You’ll have to find the chocolate somewhere else, but this necklace provides the hearts and flowers. The heart-shaped art glass bead is a deep, clear red, just the color of the Cabernet to go with your special dinner. The bead is brightened by two shiny silver flowers, one on the bead and one below it, and matched by a trio of petite red glass hearts.
The pendant hangs from a scalloped, textured link that gives the necklace a flattering shape. An attached chain extender lets you adjust the length to fit a variety of necklines.
- Art glass bead by Clare Scott
- Swarovski crystals
- Sterling silver cable chain finished with a lobster clasp
- All other metal components are sterling silver
- Length: 19 inches, with an attached extender to adjust the length up to 21 1/4 inches
- Pendant length: 1 5/8 inches
P.S. If you still want that chocolate, ask me and I'll recommend my favorites.