Valencia earrings with orange art glass discs and antiqued brass
If you like orange, fall is your season. Do you favor the vivid orange of Halloween decorations, the russet or golden orange of chrysanthemums, or the slightly more understated orange of pumpkins? The art glass discs in these earrings are a pumpkin-like orange, not too loud, and brought down to earth by borders of cocoa brown.
More earth tones are found in the artisan-made ceramic beads and in the hand-patinaed brass wire that unites the components.
- Art glass beads by Julie Burgard
- Ceramic beads by Elaine Ray
- Hypoallergenic niobium French hook earwires
- All other metal components are hand-patinaed brass
- Length from top of earwire: 2 1/8 inches